The main reason I wanted to have Quickbooks is because I have 20 guys on my payroll. When it was just a few, it was a lot easier to do things by hand. As my business grew though, so did my needs. I had researched several different programs, and Quickbooks just came up the clear winner every single time. I had read a lot of reviews about payroll with Quickbooks, and I knew it was the one for me. I did have some trouble setting it up though, but a call to a Quickbooks helpline phone number was able to get me sorted right away.
I liked that they just knew instantly what i was doing wrong. I knew that it was my fault that the program was not working properly, but for the life of me, I could not figure out what I had done wrong with setting everything up. Within about five minutes, they had walked me through everything, and I was finally able to get to the next step in it.…
Losing a driver’s license is disheartening. You would have been sad thinking about all the paperwork you would have done to get your driver’s license. But sometimes mishaps happen and you cannot control it. You do not need to worry if you have lost your driving License because you can soon get a duplicate one. You can apply in the same RTO again that issued you your previous Driving license. You can apply for a duplicate Driving License either through an online mode or an offline mode. Visit this site to read more.
What to do if you lose your driving license?
As soon as you realize that you have lost your driving license, you must do the following:
- Immediately go to the nearest police station or the police station in your jurisdiction area or the area where your drivers’ license has been lost.
- Lodge a complaint or First Information Report (FIR).
- Make sure that you get a copy of the same.
- Go to the Notary office to get an affidavit on a stamped paper. This affidavit is taken to have a proof that you took an oath in front of the concerned officer who can be anyone either an executive magistrate or a public notary or even a first class judicial magistrate that you have lost your license.
- Pay the fees for the service of the notary and for the stamped paper.
Now that you are done with filing a police complaint, you will have to re-apply for the driving license or a duplicate driving license.
How to apply for a duplicate driving license?
The process of applying for the duplicate driving license is quite easy. To get a duplicate driving license, you must fill in the LLD form to notify the licensing authority that you have lost your …