Create Shareable Content For Link Building
Link building is a crucial part of any SEO campaign, but it’s also one of the most challenging parts of digital marketing. The key to getting people to share your content is to create something that they will want to share. This means creating something so compelling that they just have to tell their friends about it.
Create something that people will want to share.
The key to creating shareable content is to think about what your audience wants. You want them to share it, so you need to make something that they’ll enjoy and find valuable.
- Is it interesting? If not, then it’s probably not going to go viral.
- Is it funny? People love laughing at things–or at least sharing them with their friends who will also laugh at them!
- Is there something controversial in your article? Controversy can be a great way of getting people talking about what you’ve written if they disagree with its message or ideas–but if done poorly, controversy can backfire big time on both sides of the debate (and even turn off potential customers).
Write a great title.
A title is the first thing people see, so it’s important to make sure it’s clear, concise and descriptive.
- Use keywords that are relevant to your content. This will help Google understand what your page is about and rank it in search results accordingly.
- Don’t use clickbait titles (e.g., “You Won’t Believe What Happens Next”) or misleading titles (e.g., “How To Get A Six Pack In