Three Businesses That I Really Want To Own
I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, and I think it’s time to share my dream with the world. You see, I really want to own a coffee shop, bakery, and dry cleaners. This is what I think of when I imagine my ideal day:
- Location: The location of your coffee shop should be in a place where there is a lot of foot traffic. If it’s not, then people won’t be able to find you and they will lose interest in your business.
- Equipment: To open up this type of business, you’ll need some equipment such as espresso machines and grinders for making coffee beans. The cost for this can vary depending on how many pieces of equipment you need but generally speaking it shouldn’t cost more than $5k-$10k per machine (depending on brand). For example one machine might cost $3k while another might cost $5k but both are within our budget range so we would buy whichever one was cheaper at the time we were looking into buying them!
- Rent/Supplies: Renting space isn’t cheap either so keep that in mind when calculating costs as well as any other supplies needed such as cups or napkins etc…
- What kind of bakery: I’m thinking a small, family-owned bakery that specializes in cupcakes.
- Why you want to own a bakery: I love baking and cooking, so owning my own business would be an amazing opportunity to bring these passions together. I also love working with people,